YOUR INVITATION TO JOIN FORCES WITH B.A.S. INSTRUMENTS LLC
OUR BUSINESS BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE, AND ONGOING COMPETENCE
After close to ten years in selling musical instruments at the retail level, we eventually arrived at the conclusion that dealing directly with U.S.-based manufacturers in such a fiercely competitive industry can be far too overburdening. We long found ourselves actually working for instead of with our chief suppliers. Consequently, rather than remain at their virtual mercy, we have chosen relative independence as a wholesaler of quality imported goods in the same business field.
B.A.S. Instruments LLC has thus been established to:
- Create a dealer network devoted to marketing top quality imported guitars and related stringed instruments, along with amps, public address equipment, and appropriate accessories within the USA;
- Ensure quality control of all imported products through careful inspection procedures carried out by highly experienced staff;
- Guarantee prompt action in filling dealer orders by maintaining organized stock inflow and availability, despite normal importation lead time requirements;
- Carry on a healthy and friendly business atmosphere with all established dealers, i.e. never on a boss and subordinate relationship;
- Provide our dealers with a continually-updated and fully-informative product catalogue for maximum ordering expediency;
- Maintain a clear understanding that our management is composed of skilled musicians, not just business entrepreneurs.
JOINT POLICIES AND PRACTICES
The attached B.A.S. LLC Dealer Contract Application form lays out all essential terms and conditions. Any further questions may be referred to us at:
- 200 Spartanburg Highway, Lyman SC 29365; or
- (email address); or
- (864) 706-4645; or
- By personal visit, if desired.