Caline CP-20 “Crazy Cacti ” Overdrive
An incredibly diverse overdrive pedal with a boat load of settings. In addition to the four Vol, Tone, Drive and Boost knobs there are also 2 switches. The first has Comp Cut, FM and Vintage modes. These provide a range of usable tones adding clean boost, crunch or remaining neutral respectively. The two way switch Mosfet and Standard create a more punchy or smooth overdrive. The boost obviously adds a boost and a touch of saturation. Like other pedals the Crazy Cacti is true bypass and has a solid metal enclosure.
• Vintage: stands for old-style Fd2 mid-heavy tones,which cut through the mix.
• FM: stands for "flat-mids".It offers a more natural sound, and the tone enhance more transparency. It sounds great on a strat's Neck Pickup!
• Comp Cut: removes the bounding from the feedback loop .When you turn up "Boost" knob,it can produce Monster Clean Boost tones and some rougher OD sounds.
• MOSFET:controls the volume.
• Standard :If you use this function,the tone will more asymmetrical, sweeter, and more open, also no blanket over the sound.
1. True bypass
2. Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
3. Current consumption: 30mA
4. Product Dimensions: 11.9x9.4x3.8cm
1. Dimensions of single box: 14.1x12.2x7.3cm
2. QTY / CTN: 30PCS
3. Dimensions of Carton:45x26x38cm
4. Weight /CTN: 13.5kgs