Create your own sound!
NUX MG-200 gives a freedom and flexibility to explore everything about sound possibilities.
MG-200 is a versatile multi-effects processor that produces the sounds of most preferred stompboxes, cabinets, and amplifiers. With its high-quality sound, portable design, 40 seconds looper, and intuitive interface make it the perfect addition to your setup. Simply, the MG-200 offers all the sounds and tools that you need to improve your tone and sound greater.
Dynamics / Filter – Variety of filter options to shape and control your sound with compressors, noise gates, filters, 6-band graphic EQ, and wah effects.
Overdrive / Distortion – We’ve put everything together and you can create your drive tone by selecting one of the best boosters, overdrives, fuzzes, and lead guitar sounds.
Amp / Cabinets – 13 of selected amps and cabinets, including simulations of classic tube and solid-state amps. Powered by NUX TS/AC Technology.
Modulation – Enhance your sound with phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo, and vibrato.
Delay / Reverb – Delay and natural-sounding reverbs, including rooms, halls, plates, springs, and tape delay simulators, all designed to add depth and spaciousness to your sound.
Tuner: Instantly accessible, fast and accurate tuning.
MG-200 has multi-functional 3 footswitches. You can switch presets, control the drum and looper function by using the "Preset ￪ ￬" switches.
And it has one assignable control footswitch “CTRL 1”. It allows you to quickly access any functions like booster, TAP TEMPO or any selected function to engage/disengage.
Loop Station w/ Drum Machine
Realistic-sounded drums playing the patterns in a variety of different music genres, everything such as pop, rock, blues and more. You can record up to 40 seconds loop track with the selected drum style, MG-200 will be your best bandmate.
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on soundadds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory+36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuous used for 8 hours.