The Tyma TD-20 and TD-20C feature a solid Sitka Spruce top, Rosewood back and sides, and a beautiful Padouk binding and rosette. The TD-20 keeps the simple design of the TD-10 with the addition of Rosewood back and sides. If you're looking for a great all around guitar with a timeless look and feel, look no further! Each Tyma goes through seven separate inspections before the guitar is completed. Each guitar is individually inspected and set-up in the USA by Lyman Guitar Co.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid AA North American Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Joint: Dove Tail at the 14th Fret
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Bracing: Traditional X-Bracing
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Binding: Herringbone + African Padouk
- Rosette: African Padouk
- Tuners: Nickel Open Back
- Finish: Gloss
- Scale: 25.5"
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Electronics: Tyma T-200 Optional
- Other: Gig Bag Included
- Warranty: Full Lifetime Warranty